CEJI is looking for an Operations and Finance manager
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Finance and Budget Oversight
• Monitoring budget and analytical accounts while maintaining cash flow predictions based upon information provided by accountant and project managers.
• Processing invoices (payables and receivables) for outsourced accounting procedures including filing and facilitating necessary approvals.
• Implementing contract procedures as per audit requirements.
• Supporting fundraising efforts from public and private sources.
• Managing all HR procedures including payroll, benefits, timesheet analysis, benchmarking, evidencing results and supporting regular performance review and professional development mechanisms.
• Conducting official declarations with Belgian authorities for administrative matters linked to the social secretariat, Moniteur Belge, Banque Nationale, etc.
• Ensuring governance procedures through Board meetings and necessary documentation.
Office Management and Accounting Support
• Liaising with suppliers, maintenance of office supplies and equipment
• Acting as point of reference for general office operating needs
• Management of IT tools including project management and tracking tools
Profile: fluent French, English and preferably Dutch; fully computer literate; excellent organisational and interpersonal skills; proactive to take initiative and solve problems; able to work independently and with others; eager to help, at least 5 years professional experience.
Position: 5 days or 38 hours/week
Application Procedure: Send CV and motivation letter by January 15th to Ms. Robin Sclafani, CEJI Director – email@example.com
CEJI’s mission is to make a Jewish contribution to an inclusive Europe through diversity education, anti-discrimination advocacy, and facilitating Jewish participation. www.ceji.org