Online hate speech is a global problem that needs a global solution. The majority of internet users have witnessed or been a victim of online harassment. It is time to stand up against hatred and take action! The Facing Facts course on online hate speech provides the perfect opportunity.
Sign up now by clicking here and start learning from 1st February.
The course will explore the following topics:
• What is hate speech and why is it so difficult to define?
• What is the harm of hate speech for individuals and for society?
• What is the best action that I can take to fight hate speech online?
• How can monitoring help fight hate speech?
• What methods and approaches can I use to counter hate speech?
• How can I protect myself when engaging with online hate speech?
For a detalied course description, click here.