Join the NOA project as an Expert or Researcher!
NOA – Networks Overcoming Antisemitism, offers a pioneering approach to tackle the problem of rising antisemitism in Europe. With its unique partnership of major Jewish networks, it will evaluate EU Member States’ policies across areas, from education to culture and security, and help them to develop holistic national action plans to address and prevent antisemitism.
The NOA project currently offers the following open positions:
1) National Lead Researcher in Belgium, Croatia, Hungary, Italy and Sweden. Application deadline: 30th June
2) Junior Researcher in Belgium, Croatia, Hungary, Italy and Sweden. Application deadline: 19th June
3) Thematic Expert in the topics listed below. Application deadline: 19th June
• Security, Hate Crime and Hate Speech
• Culture and Heritage
• Holocaust Remembrance
• Intercultural and Interreligious Dialogue
• Religious Freedom
For the specific job descriptions click on the links above.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to the Project Coordinator Tamas Buchler at firstname.lastname@example.org until the dates specified above!